Saturday, July 23, 2016

The good, bad and the ugly


I really enjoy cooking with friends and cooking with Kate Hill here in Gascony is a real treat. My friend Renee came down the hill and Janet is here from Oregon. Janet was here 2 years ago when we were here. So she isn't a stranger. 
We made tomato tarts of all sizes and shapes. 
Tomato tic tac toe.


My tart before and after baking.
That's the good.

The bad and ugly is when I failed to pay attention and cut my finger. Put me out of action for the rest of the day. But my help was not really needed and the other muscateers finished up with out me. 
The final product: tomato tarts of various shapes and sizes, Swiss card fritters, cornflower pancakes with a couple of toppings and a peach tart. Yum.

The really ugly:



No comments:

Post a Comment