Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bits and Pieces

This is the bread dispensary box. Villages that can't maintain a bakery have these so they can get bread every day. 

These are little pain au chocolate that come like pop and roll croissants. We discovered then in 2001 on our first family trip to France. Haven't seen them the last few times. I am afraid to light the oven so I didn't buy them. Too hot to bake anyway. 

This is a sample of the one lane roads that crisscross the countryside. Really fun to drive on. Gets you where you want to go. 

Little free library Nerac style. Not as fancy as Alec's or the one around the corner.

This is a house for rent in Bruch a near by town, 550 euros a month, I considered it for about two minutes, but I got to thinking about all the places I want my travel dollars to go and decided that I am not ready yet.










1 comment:

  1. And I was just about to ask whether you had bought a house yet when I got to the last post.

    ReplyDelete