Sunday, July 24, 2016

Boats and Boat Rides

Becky really wants to rent a river boat/barge some day and putz around some of the canals where we've ridden our bikes. All in the goal of 4 years from now - when Jasieu is 10 years old and can be named "Lock-Meister" with all the rights and responsibilities of opening/closing the locks.


This is his role model - she's about 10 years old and was scampering around with the card key that operated the locks in Nerac on our tour boat.



And meanwhile, here's my personal Mt. Everest. Webster's has a page just for me under the "Lightweight" definition and I tested it 3 times over here with a 2nd glass of wine or the 50 cl pint glass of bier. No changes noticed - still have the additional loss of hearing when the 2nd glass or 2nd half of the brewski is reached. A total "BFD" and I'll always be satisfied with the 1 glass I can handle.




No comments:

Post a Comment