Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Last port in Italy and final thoughts for today


These IKEA dudes may have some good ideas. Putting the dish drain system directly above the sink
Makes LOTS of sense and I think we'll incorporate that into Becky's new kitchen. that's coming in the future, like 2016 or so


We were heading for a cave in Italy and the GPS said go straight ahead. But Dudes, they're 
Having a market day right in the street! So.......had to make a little detour and while we were backing 
up we saw the ladies in the rotisserie trailer. That's a nice pigs head in the left center



There are times when some of us are the beneficiary of higher intellects. I remember when 8 year old Duncan told me I didn't have to carefully tear the top of my to-go coffee styrofoam cup in order to drink it. "Just flip that piece up there, Dad". That was an instant brain blast - it never occurred to me. It happened again today. "Becky, do you have a pen and some paper? I want to write down this info about the Tour". Turns out she didn't have the equipment but she sure did have the brains. "Why don't you take a picture of it." Duuuuuuuuh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment